Saturday 4 February 2017

Finally! I have a blog.

Since childhood, I’ve been using my diary as a platform to confide thoughts, emotions, experience as I’m not much comfortable in sharing them with others. It was certain that, I’ll never end up opening my own blog.

But, this is indeed an unique trait of life. What we never plan , just happens. Life is such a quest indeed , full of mystery and paradoxes. I often wonder about the dynamic nature of life, it is uncertain, yet it’s uncertainty is highly certain. Maybe, this is why we often confront things that we fail to gather prior information about. Events take place in life when it is most unexpected, and, when it does, it surprises us – no matter good or bad , but , it does surprise us!

Why the name Human Potpourri?

Potpourri is a mixture or medley of things, which indeed goes with not only me but, I think it goes with all of us. We all are mixture of different elements, though some of them occupies more space within us, dominating the essence of this mixture. Days ago, I've read somewhere ~
“Takes birth in me, also, dies in debris. I am a Potpourri. A mix of dead petals, effusing divine fragrance. Walking on the journey, of controversy. I am a Potpourri.” , that touched me in some unique way and made me feel like that, it is written for me.
 

So, here I am , sitting in front of my laptop, typing this first post that I’ve never thought I’d post someday. While typing this, a quote that is very close to my heart by Isaac Asimov knocked into my consciousness. A quote that alone depicts the reason for why I write.



Warm Regards,
Human Potpourri


No comments:

Post a Comment